Tuesday 26 June 2018

Farewell to our Leavers!





It's always a little sad to say goodbye to children who have been such a feature in our school for such a long time but each year our leavers move on to new challenges and new adventures. They have enjoyed happy years of laughter and learning at Kirkriggs and have all grown and matured immeasurably in their time with us.

We feel it's best to let them say in their own words how they feel at this important crossroads of their young lives....

John McGregor: 'I liked Kirkriggs, it's a pretty school. I have enjoyed making new friends and learning so much.'

Mark Henderson: 'I enjoyed kicking the football up onto the roof nearly every day :-) I told them it was an accident but it wasn't! Only joking! I'll miss all my pals and the fun we had but I'm looking forward to high school.'

Jacob: 'I will miss all the fun, the teachers and my friends. I'm looking forward to High school but I'll miss Kirkriggs.'

Jamie Baird: 'I'll miss Jacob, he's like a brother to me. I'll miss Mark too and all my other pals.'

Saeed: 'I'll miss my friends and using the computer. '

Ayman: 'I will miss all the teachers and miss Mazin. He is staying at Kirkriggs for one more year. I liked Kirkriggs, it's a good school.'

Sean: 'I will miss all the teachers, especially Mrs Gilgannon. She taught me how to be a good student. I will also miss Calvin, James and Ula.'

We at Kirkriggs wish our leavers the very best of luck as a new chapter of their lives begins. They have been great for the school and a credit to their families. Good luck to you all!

Now go and be all you can be!








No comments:

Post a Comment