Thursday 21 June 2018

Room 7 Memories 2017/18



In Room 7, this year, we had a great time. Here are some of our favourite and funny moments.
 
Aiden K says: “I enjoyed Positive Play at Glasgow Green. It’s dead cool!”
Aaron B says: ”I liked the Kirkriggs Dance Krew. I loved it when we won the trophy!”
 
Shah A says: “I have really enjoyed the Inside Out topic. He liked learning about Anger. AND I THINK IM REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW LOL”
 
Harris K says: “I really enjoyed our trip to the QueensFerry Crossing. It was great.”
.
 
 
 
Liam G says: “I have really enjoyed our Japan topic. みなさん、こんにちは!”
It means Hello everyone if you’re wondering, btw.
 
Calvin M says: “I enjoyed going to Flip Out. We were bouncing. BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE!”
 
 
Jamie C says: “I liked being a compare for the school shows and enjoyed singing in the microphone. I also enjoyed singing “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” from Toy Story. I could like show you a picture of Toy Story right now.”
                                                                                      
 
 
 
 
 
Kacper K says: “I really enjoyed The Great Fire of London" He liked drawing pictures of it.
 
Aman Y says: “I liked the poisonous pizza video, does anyone remember who poisoned the pizza?”
 
 
 
 
                      Written by Calvin Miller and Room 7
                  If you read this, Thanks very much for your time.




No comments:

Post a Comment