Thursday 15 December 2016

Room 5 Santa Letters

Room 5 are very excited because it is nearly Christmas. This morning we were writing letters to Santa - here are some of our letters..........


Dear Santa

   

I am Aaron and I live in Glasgow. I have been very good I got dressed myself.

I would like toys and games. I would also like flowers and  chocolate for my me and my Mummy.

 

From Aaron
 
 

Dear Santa Claus

 I am Harris and I live in Glasgow.

I have been good this year because I helped my Mum with the washing.

For Christmas, I would like…

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures.

 I will leave you milk and cookies and a carrot for Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

From Harris.
 

 
Dear Santa

I am James and I live in Glasgow. I have been good this year because I helped mum with the shopping for Christmas I would live dvd and toy and dinosaur . and perfume for my mummy .

I will leave milk and mince pie for you. I will leave carrot for Rudolph.

 From James

 

No comments:

Post a Comment